2023年2月24日星期五

Living Fearlessly:How Christians Can Overcome Worry and Find Peace?Liste...

Let not your heart be troubled “Worry” is one of human beings' seven emotions and six desires. Regardless of how good the conditions we’re in, whether being a president or being homeless, regardless of how optimistic we are, we will always encounter countless sadness and anxiety. Throughout our life, we can’t stop ourselves from worrying. We worry about food, clothing, housing, and transportation. We worry about our parents, spouses, and children. We worry about our jobs and careers. Some even worry about that the world might be destroyed. We live our lives, soaked in worries, and our life has been wasted in vain. The funny part is that most of our concerns and apprehension of misfortunes, in the end, are found to be meaningless and worthless. Those who worried about the end of the world didn’t even live ‘till 2012; those who worried about the failure of entrepreneurship still never figured out what to do even in their elderly. Concerns and worries are the stubborn internal enemies of our minds. In severe cases, it will not only lead to depression but also bring many physical diseases to our bodies. May the word of God come to straighten us out and lead us to live a joyful and abundant life. When you are worrying, concerning, troubling ,do not be distressed. Instead, listen to what God says: Even in laughter the heart may be sorrowful, and mirth may end in heaviness. (Proverbs 14:13 WEB) Now my soul is troubled. What shall I say? Father, save me from this time. (John 12:27 WEB) In the multitude of my thoughts within me, your comforts delight my soul. (Psalms 94:19 WEB) Have mercy on me, Yahweh, for I am in distress. My eye, my soul, and my body waste away with grief. For my life is spent with sorrow, my years with sighing. (Psalms 31:9-10 WEB) For my eyes are on you, Yahweh, the Lord. In you, I take refuge. Don’t leave my soul destitute. Keep me from the snare which they have laid for me, from the traps of the workers of iniquity. (Psalms 141:8-9 WEB) Give ear to my words, Yahweh. Consider my meditation. (Psalms 5:1 WEB) Yahweh, let the light of your face shine on us. You have put gladness in my heart, more than when their grain and their new wine are increased. In peace I will both lay myself down and sleep, for you, Yahweh alone, make me live in safety. (Psalms 4:6-8 WEB) I laid myself down and slept. I awakened; for Yahweh sustains me. (Psalms 3:5 WEB) You will show me the path of life. In your presence is fullness of joy. In your right hand there are pleasures forever more. (Psalms 16:11 WEB) My soul shall be joyful in Yahweh. It shall rejoice in his salvation. All my bones shall say,“Yahweh, who is like you, who delivers the poor from him who is too strong for him; yes, the poor and the needy from him who robs him?” (Psalms 35:9-10 WEB) Blessed are the people who learn to acclaim you. They walk in the light of your presence, Yahweh. In your name they rejoice all day. In your righteousness, they are exalted. (Psalms 89:15-16 WEB) Therefore don’t be anxious, saying, “What will we eat?”, “What will we drink?” or, “With what will we be clothed?” For the Gentiles seek after all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. (Matthew 6:31-33 WEB) Don’t be grieved, for the joy of Yahweh is your strength. (Nehemiah 8:10 WEB) Oh give thanks to the God of heaven; for his loving kindness endures forever. (Psalms 136:26 WEB) Praise Yah! Praise Yahweh from the heavens! Praise him in the heights! (Psalms 148:1 WEB) Yahweh’s ransomed ones will return, and come with singing to Zion; and everlasting joy will be on their heads. They will obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing will flee away. (Isaiah 35:10 WEB) Therefore I tell you, don’t be anxious for your life: what you will eat, or what you will drink; nor yet for your body, what you will wear. Isn’t life more than food, and the body more than clothing? See the birds of the sky, that they don’t sow, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns. Your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you of much more value than they? (Matthew 6:25-26 WEB) Go your way—eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart; for God has already accepted your works. (Ecclesiastes 9:7 WEB) Fills our hearts with food and gladness. (Acts 14:17 WEB) Therefore don’t be anxious for tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Each day’s own evil is sufficient. (Matthew 6:34 WEB) Rejoice in the Lord always! Again I will say, “Rejoice!” (Philippians 4:4 WEB) Casting all your worries on him, because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7 WEB) …… From Chapter 1 of ================================================ This book is a must-have for all Christians, aside from the Bible. It contains over 800 comforting, helpful, and encouraging verses that target dozens of common negative emotions. The Word of God is spirit and life! By holding onto God's Word, we can quickly find comfort and help in times of depression, discouragement, or weakness. Let us never let go of God's Word and allow it to be our constant source of help. The e-book is available on Amazon and is now free to read, the link is:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BW2LVHTP Index 01 When you are worrying, concerning, troubling 02 When you are down, sad, broken-hearted 03 When you are blighting, hurting, suffering 04 When you are dismayed, afraid, frightened 05 When you are mad, angry, provoked 06 When you are hating, disliking, detesting 07 When you are scared, feared, stressed 08 When you are embarrassed, ashamed, disgraced 09 When you are jealous, envious, resent 10 When you are regretting, rueing, lamenting 11 When you are complaining, blaming, grumbling 12 When you are tired, exhausted, fatigued 13 When you are disappointed, helpless, hopeless 14 When you are troubled, vexed, anxious 15 When you are sorrowing, mourning, grieving 16 When you are irritated, disturbed, annoyed 17 When you are enraged, infuriated, furious 18 When you are terrified, horrified, panicked 19 When you are confused, lost, disoriented 20 When you are abhorring, loathing, despising 21 When you are discouraged, dispirited, frustrated

没有评论:

发表评论